Pull, Pen, Paint is back for the second year (THANK GOD!). I am so excited and thrilled to announce that I have been asked to serve as a Community Guide for the year. I liked Tarot Cards before taking this class but after only one year in community with these lovely and generous people, I find I am a changed person. I am changed in too many ways to count, but I am still going to try to name a few:
- I am an official DECK COLLECTOR. I am going to be doing a weekly Tarot deck review and I am ecstatic. Yay!
- I have learned Tarot. When I say that, I mean that I have created a lot of art and pulled a lot of cards and didn’t really have to rely on books. Who doesn’t love that?
- It has been an encouragement in pressing on and learning the Tarot even further by getting certified.
- It has inspired me to teach my own classes around Tarot and other Ancient Systems because I have found so much love and beauty in it!
- It has taken my art to another level. 😊
- It has deepened my sense of who I am and strengthened my relationship with myself.
- It has given me a direction, a new way of thinking, and so much more!
- It has shown me good and bad things about myself, all of which should and MUST be taken into consideration for soul growth.
- It has made me laugh, made me cry, scared me, calmed me…
- Fact is, it has given me a reason to BLOG!!!!!!
Check out this great class hosted by Kiala Givehand! I promise you will not regret it. There are more than 20 teachers that will keep your creative juices flowing! Hit the little linky dink and don’t say I didn’t warn you! 😍