These challenge questions originally came from tarot-dreams on Tumblr.
This is a 31-Day Tarot challenge for the month of October that is inspired By the major Arcana of the Tarot, also known as the archetypes, to help you gain greater insight into yourself, and the world around you.
You may pull as many cards as needed, from a single card to ten cards, if that is how many it takes to get the answer. If you are so inclined, please photograph your cards and journal responses with #autumntarot on social media so we can find one another’s “Octarot” challenge entries! ❤️
Daily Tarot Questions:
1. As I begin this journey into self, where would it be best serving for me to initially focus my energy?
2. What can I expect to creatively manifest within the upcoming days ahead?
3. In order to have prosperity, and a nurturing love for self and others, where should I focus my energy?
4. As I gain greater stability and balance, what should I remember to guard myself from?
5. Is there anything I am considering that I could perhaps make a better decision on later?
6. What is it that my soul craves the most right now?
7. As I draw my focus outward, what do I need to keep in mind in order to maintain a positive outlook?
8. I wish to conquer my fears and live within a state of harmony. In order to make this my reality, what should I focus upon?
9. I will allow myself a day of rest, retreat, and sanctuary. As I remain within quiet refuge, what shall I let be my mantra?
10. What do I need to do I order to be released from that which no longer serves me?
11. At times it can be difficult to find a balance between our desires and our needs. What is it that I desire, and what is it that I need?
12. I release control, and in doing so I am rewarded with new perspective. What is the first thing I notice?
13. How can I be more prepared to deal with loss?
14. In which ways do I connect to my higher self already? Which areas have I yet to venture upon?
15. The journey of healing requires dedication and an open heart, what is the first step I need to take in order to allow myself to heal from the past.
16. Fears flourish within the darkness, what is it that my fears have to reveal to me?
17. That which I do, is that which will come back to me. How can I remember to always keep this in mind?
18. Through the moonlight my intuition radiates, what is it I am not seeing?
19. What are my daily allowances to refresh my body, rest my mind and nurture my spirit?
20. A mirror reveals more than just my reflection. How might I be a negative influence to myself?
21. Have I achieved things in the past year that are in accordance to my life plans? Am I on the right track for success?
22. Change is upon the horizon, what does the future hold for me?
23. How can I use that which the future holds to strengthen myself through the unknown?
24. As a being of peace, and serenity, I make the choice to know only love and light. How can I best maintain this outlook?
25. How do I feel about my image and how other people respond to it? In which ways am I setting examples for people to follow?
26. My shadow self is an extension of my inner layers; how can I begin to peel through to reveal the source of my pain?
27. What ignites my desire to look beyond that which my eyes allow me to see?
28. The veil is thinning this time of the year, what message do my spirit guides have for me?
29. What should I look for in order to connect better with other people?
30. In what ways can I best inspire others around me?
31. I wish to look upon my world with a new perspective, and feel a greater sense of connectivity. In order to make this my reality, where must I focus my energy?